I work as a freelance food, travel & lifestyle photographer and a blogger behind Travelling oven blog and I love collaborating with creative artists, small and large companies & brands.
I am available for:
Food & lifestyle photography and styling
If you need beautiful food photography and styling of your products or your recipes, I would love to work with you and use my photography skills to make your product / food shine! You can see some of my work at my portfolio website: http://www.lilibcphotography.com.
If you are interested in purchasing some of my images, you can do that via my Stock Food photography agency The Picture Pantry (http://www.thepicturepantry.com). On my blog you can find the direct link (Stock Images) to all my photos available for sale.
Social media management
I work with clients to both shoot and create visual content for their social media accounts and offer my services in managing their accounts on Instagram and Facebook pages, posting regularly visual content and appropriate captions for their followers.
I love creating recipes in my little kitchen and would love to work with you in developing a recipe that would include your amazing product and make it a star of the show! The recipe can than be shared on my blog www.travellingoven.com with my readers, on your website or on both platforms to reach even more readers.
I would love to share your wonderful product with my readers and my social media followers if the product is something that I would personally love and use. We can work together to create a customized package that would fit your needs the best and reach the most of my following.
It would be my pleasure to create content, both in writing as well as in photography, for your blog, website or a magazine.
Other creative collaborations
If you want to get in touch for any form of creative collaboration and are interested in working together, you
can contact me via email at email@example.com or via my contact page here on the blog.
With best regards,
Some of the clients I work/worked for:
- Nautika restaurant, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Gradska kavana & Arsenal restaurant, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Zori restaurant, Palmizana island, Croatia
- Gverovic Orsan restaurant, Dubrovnik,
- Zuzori restaurant, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Dubravka restaurant, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Lucin kantun, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Stara Loza restaurant, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- 5a soba, Belgrade, Serbia
- Ljubljana njam food tours, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Kavkaz cafe and restaurant, Zagreb, Croatia
- ‘Tournant’ (US), Chefs Mona Johnson & Jaret Foster, International culinary workshop in Istria, Croatia
- ‘Hey Now’ agency, Germany