This Cherry coconut smoothie is officially my new favourite smoothie ever! It’s so good that feels like you are eating dessert for breakfast and actually it would be perfect also as an afternoon treat on those hot summer days. Besides that it’s delicious, it is also very good for you and that’s just the best!
Do you like cherries? I love them, besides berries they are my favorite fruit and since the markets here have been full of beautiful fresh cherries, I keep thinking of ways to eat them daily. This smoothie came as the result of that and I made it so many times already, can’t get enough!
Recipe in English:
- 1 cup pitted cherries (pit removed)
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 small piece ginger (optional)
- ½ frozen banana (previously chopped and frozen)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cashew butter (or almond butter), optional
- Note: 1 cup = 250ml
- Put all the ingredients in food processor / blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately with some shredded coconut on top. Enjoy!
Recipe in Croatian / Recept na hrvatskom:
- 1 salica tresanja (odstraniti kostice)
- ⅓ salice kokosovog mlijeka
- 1 zlicica kokosovog ulja
- 1 manji komadic svjezeg djumbira
- ½ prethodno zamrznute banane (ili svjeze)
- 1 zlicica chia sjemenki
- 1 zlicica bademovog ili maslaca od indijskih orascica (po izboru)
- Napomena: 1 salica = 250 ml
- Stavite sve sastojke u vas blender i miksajte dok ne dobijete glatki kremasti smoothie.
- Posluzite odmah u zdjelici i posipajte kokosom. Dobar tek!
*Thank you so much for being here, that makes me so happy! You can also follow my Travelling oven on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest, as well as sign up to receive new blog posts via email and subscribe to my newsletter.