I hope you don’t mind another plum recipe! The last one was so simple but so delicious Vanilla and cinnamon roasted plums served with coconut yogurt and today’s recipe is even more simple but that won’t stop me from posting. Maybe some of you didn’t think of making smoothie bowl using plums and believe me, you should as it’s so good! And makes a perfect healthy breakfast too! I’ve been all into cooking/baking/eating with seasonal ingredients and I truly believe it’s the best way to eat and use what the nature gives us. So I have a feeling after all these gorgeous plums my inspiration will go in direction of apples, pears, chocolate (because any season is right for chocolate!) and possibly some savoury recipes too. What would you like to see more on the blog? Please feel free to leave a comment as your opinion means a lot to me and in the end I am making and posting all these recipes for you to try and enjoy! 🙂
Have you seen already that I started posting all the recipes in two versions: English and Croatian? I feel like this will help out a bit to some of my Croatian followers and I hope it’s won’t bother any of you who will continue reading in English. It just gives a choice and the choice is always good in my opinion. I started translating all the previously posted recipes but it will take some time as there are more than 150 recipes on my blog! That’s a lot of recipes in 2.5 years since I started this blog of mine and I hope there will be many many more and also many more travel stories as that is something I feel equally passionate about. Anyway, enough about me! 😀 I will keep it nice and short today and give you a recipe for this simple and yet so satisfying smoothie bowl…
Recipe in English:
- 1 medium size banana
- 3 plums
- ½ cup (125 ml) oat milk (or other milk of your choice)
- 1 tbsp oats
- ⅓ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp maca powder (optional)
- 1 tsp maqui or acai berries powder (optional)
- Topping: chopped Brazil nuts (or other) and cacao nibs
- Put all the ingredients in your blender and blend until you get a smooth and creamy mixture.
- Serve in the bowl and sprinkle with chopped Brazil nuts (or other) and cacao nibs. Enjoy!
Recipe in Croatian / Recept na hrvatskom:
- 1 banana srednje velicine
- 3 sljive
- ½ salice (125 ml) zobenog mlijeka (ili drugog mlijeka po izboru)
- 1 zlica zobenih pahuljica
- ⅓ zlicice cimeta
- 1 zlicica maca praha (po zelji)
- 1 zlicica maqui ili acai bobica u prahu (po zelji)
- Za posipanje: nasjeckani brazilski orascici (ili drugi) i kakao zrnca
- Napomena: maca prah i maqui / acai bobice u prahu se mogu naci u trgovinama zdrave hrane.
- Staviti sve sastojke u blender i blendati dok ne dobijete glatku i kremastu smjesu.
- Posluziti u zdjelici i posipati nasjeckanim orascicima i kakao zrncima. Dobar tek!